sisters-in-law is due in January, so there will be two new little Hunt additions next year!
In other news, Chadwick enjoyed his time at the veterinary school at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and is learning the ropes of general medicine at his dad's practice. I have been "kicked" out of the large animal side of things and am now a small animal veterinarian for the remainder of my pregnancy....which will be great as the size of my abdomen continues to expand.
We drove to Idaho Falls at the end of July to attend the wedding of a close friend, Alexis, who of course was a beautiful bride. I also made the trip to Albuquerque for a 4-day visit with my family. My Nana celebrated her 75th birthday and I had to be home for that event! Nana, Mom, and I went to the opera Friday night for the world-premeire of "The Letter," which was quite the cultural experience.

And yes, there are 75 candles on that coffee cake!I got together with three high school buddies while there - Betsy just had a baby girl in May, and Laurie and I are expecting in February and March! Needless to say, the topic at lunch was pregnancy and babies. =)
3 comments:
Congrats! Diana's b-day is March 2, so hopefully you'll have your baby 2 days early and they'll share the same b-day!
Grandchild #12 is just as exciting as grandchild #1! We are so happy for you!
Parents. Momma, dadda? Have you gotten used to the sound of that yet?!! Oh, we are just so happy for you guys! You will both have so much fun and thrive on this new adventure! We miss you!
Post a Comment