Happy birthday, Chadwick! Thirty-one years young and still going strong. I am so grateful that you were born in a time when we could find one another!We had a mini celebration that evening (Steve and Nancy joined us for dessert) and will have one with the rest of the family this afternoon. He came down with a head cold on Wednesday so we decided to keep it low-key. My mom sent him a cookie bouquet at work and for dinner we ate lasagna with French bread! Yum. Pillsbury and I worked together to create a chocolate cake to accompany our ice cream. Complete with candles! He was kind enough not to blow them out and spread his cold germs in the process...
Morgan didn't like the ice cream I offered her to celebrate. Too cold.
Many of his family members called to wish him happy birthday. When his twin, Stephen, called my phone, I happily chatted with him for a moment before passing him to Chadwick. It didn't occur to me until later in their conversation that it was also Stephen's birthday as well. So happy belated birthday, Stephen!
Here's to many more!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Chadwick!! Good job Julie on treating the birthday boy so well. :)
Happy Birthday Chad! Hope the cold didn't dampen your good time. Have a GREAT YEAR!
love Stephen and Tara
Post a Comment