
The month of May has come and gone....and with it several colds, Morgan's first slightly black eye, a case of pink eye for me, a double ear infection for Morgan, a visit from my mom, and a visit from Chadwick's brother, (Nathan) and family. I feel like I spent the month coughing, sleeping, and living on autopilot! With June has come several days of warm weather which we have all welcomed with open arms. It's nice to have had such a wet spring since we haven't had to water our lawn yet, but the days of 60 for the high are getting a little old.

Recap: while Mom was here we visited Bruneau Dunes State Park with James and his family and enjoyed a day in the sun, playing in the sand, and trying to avoid mosquito bites. Darwin came with and was one tired pup from all of his running during our time there. Morgan played in the dirt, which makes her happy, and Jordynn and Gideon built sand castles. Unfortu

nately, it was over this weekend that Morgan was developing her ear infections so Mom saw the more cranky side of my little

girl....and here they are taking a snooze together one afternoon. It was fun to have her with us and she had the chance to spend some one-on-one time with Morgan, which is important. While she was here, Morgan didn't want me to do anything for her!
And I was so proud that Morgan wasn't super overwhelmed by the affection and attention of her cousins over Memorial Weekend! We had a good visit with

the Fort Collins Hunts....lots of time outside playing. Even t

he dads enjoyed being "boys" for a while!

My favorite picture of Morgan this month is this one of her in her new pink sunglasses! She is 15 months old, for those who are wanting to count. =)
1 comment:
I love the pic of MOrgan in the cupboard her smile is too cute. I can't wait to see ya in almost a week and play with Miss MOrgan. And I'm dreaming of days with 60 as a high, it's hard to believe that might still exist somewhere!
Post a Comment