Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Wiping Bottoms
Several weeks ago, Morgan was playing in the living room while I vacuumed dog hair. She was in and out of her room several time, which wasn't abnormal, but when she started making multiple trips to the kitchen and back, a little flag went off in my head that something was up. Sure enough, I found my little toddler, blanket on the foot stool, wiping the bottom of her gorilla. She had retrieved a box of extra wipes from the changing table and was proceeding to use one wipe per pass of the bottom. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Gorilla pooped," she replied matter-of-factly. As I watched, she then put the gorilla down, grabbed another stuffed animal, and informed me that this animal, too, had pooped and needed changing. I could see my supply of wipes dwindling rapidly and managed to convince her that she could use a washcloth in lieu of the wipes and use it multiple times for all her animals. There was a lot of pooping in my house that afternoon as pretty much all of her stuffed animals had their bottoms wiped at least once during the cleaning session. I went into her room later to find another large pile of wipes on top of her changing table where she had climbed up and wiped....something. I love that girl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So Funny! We love that girl too!
Post a Comment