
Meet the newest addition to our little family - Cleopatra.
I swore that I would never obtain an indoor only cat, but I learned from this experience never to say, "never." Cleo, as we affectionately call her, is about 4 months old. We adpoted her 6 weeks ago from Chadwick's veterinary clinic where someone had dropped her off as a stray. She has quite the personality and huge amount of energy she puts into pouncing on anything that moves...or might move. She jumps on toes, fingers, string, plants, rolls in the rug, and the corners of the couch cushions. Our furniture has so far survived her arrival, for which I am grateful.
Despite my previous hesitations of cats in general, I have to admit that I am getting quite fond of the little thing.....
4 comments:
Yay!!! I'm so excited to see a new post! I hope you guys are doing great still. How's work for you? Any more good horse stories?
How cute. Congrats to your new addition!
Fun Jules!
Ha, ha... I knew you would break someday and get a cat :)
Post a Comment