Sunday, July 6, 2008
Our First Ride
Last Friday, Cherokee and I had our first ride together out of the pasture. We were accompanied by Chadwick and my father-in-law, Steve, who owns the other two horses. We rode just east of Boise about 45 minutes in the foothills, which were still quite green. It was a beautiful day for a ride, though I haven't been able to walk normally after being on horseback for 4 hours! My saddle was a graduation gift to me from a group of dear friends, the saddle blanket and pad an anniversary gift from my hubby, and the bridle a gift to myself. This was the first ride of many, and I am so grateful to everyone who made it possible for me to have Cherokee in my life - thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! you guys look great together. how fun, I am jealous.
Post a Comment