Since his birthday almost 2 weeks ago, Chadwick has been diligently working to build the M1A1 tank model. First, the paint, then pain-stakingly removing each piece from its plastic home to glue it into place. It looks pretty good! I think there is still more to come....

When I went home in August for my Nana's birthday, waiting for me in my room was a craft Mom had bought for me to put together for the baby. I've had said craft for, what, at least a month. Here is how far I've gotten:

Yeah, still in the wrapper. Sorry, Mom. It's kind of a running joke that our crafts (mine and Mom's) might be done by the second or third child. I guess we're relying on other people to complete a craft for the first one. Ha!
2 comments:
Don't feel bad, I've had many crafts sitting in my closet for years and years. I have to say though, that since I've been in Pullman, I actually started finishing a few of them. But it's never ending cause I stock up and get new ones. UGH!!
By the way I love the light box you got for Kherrington, have you any ideas for me for your little one to come?
You and Chad should race each other...to see who finishes their project first. You can ignore that suggestion. :)
Post a Comment