Happy V-Day! It's such a Hallmark holiday, yet I have to admit to loving the flowers my hubby bought....the white rose in the middle is for Smudge. Chadwick is such a sweetheart!I am now 37 weeks along and still round. As you can see below, the belly is about the size of a woman's basketball! I will be working full time all this week and then we'll see how things progress. I have a doctor's appointment every Tuesday until Smudge makes an appearance. Whee. Chadwick will be working all week as well since his dad and the other veterinarian at the practice are in Las Vegas for a conference - Dr. C. Hunt will be holding down the fort! I think he's pretty excited about it.
Our offer on our little duplex appears to be progressing well. The units passed their inspection, we've passed our financial inspections, and we're waiting to hear how the official appraisal went. Our tentative closing date is at the end of the month. I asked our lender if papers could be signed in the delivery room, and she said it wouldn't be the first time she's had to go to the hospital for paper signing! Let's hope we don't have to do it there....We hope that everyone is well and send a huge hug on this lovey-dovey day!
3 comments:
Chad was just asking me what ended up happening with house deal, so is this the one you guys were telling us about? I can't wait. Oh And you LOOK ADORABLE!! So cute. Hope you feel as great as can be!
yay! so many exciting things happening to you guys. I can't wait to hear how things progress.
Hey Jules, we are here at the Vegas Conference, I'll tell Milo to look for Chad's dad. Please let us know how it goes especially with the breech, I really hope he/she turns for you. We are so excited for the news!
Post a Comment