

Two nights ago, we had some beets and corn with our chicken pot pie.
I ate the first of our many tomatoes when Nana and Bop-bop were in town - right off the vine!
Granted, our garden is not large, but I'm so excited to be getting something! Two peppers are maturing and the carrots are waiting to be plucked.....not bad for our first attempt!
Random pictures of the pets....Darwin loves to run around the backyard, especially when he has an audience. He may not be bright, but he's sure happy! And Cleo finds comfortable places to sleep on funny objects. In the picture she's on our bed, on top of a piece of paper and one of Morgan's blankets. Such a princess!
1 comment:
yay! Isn't it funny about gardens? When I think about how much work it was to turn up the sod and how much we payed for compost and seeds and how small our crop was . . . it doesn't seem to matter, any vegetables at all is SO exciting!! Something unexplainable about growing your own food . .
Post a Comment