Happy (Belated) Halloween!In case it's hard to read, Morgan's bib says, "Baby's First Boo." Compliments of my Nana! We had a fairly uneventful weekend - we attended a party Friday night with some friends in the ward, and let me say that on normal Sundays, it's hard to remember people's names.....it was impossible for me to remember anyone's name Friday night since everyone was wearing a costume! So terrible! The couple who hosted the party did a phenomenal job decorating t
he church gym. They even had smoke! It was a pot luck with games and costume contest (we didn't win anything). In this slightly fuzzy picture, the large spider is eating a man. There are pumpkin "cheeks" at the spider's mouth. Clever!
The three of us dressed up as much as possible for the time we allowed for the process. Can you guess who these two characters are? Clue: Morgan's front reads "Hobbs."
If you guessed Calvin and Hobbs, you were right! If not, you need to read that particular comic series; they are a riot! I was wearing a dark wig and played the part of Suzie Derkins from the same comic strip.
Saturday I worked, we had a nice dinner at Chili's, and Sunday was a normal day. No trick-or-treaters at the house. Mostly because we had no candy and I posted a sign on the front door advertising such.

Welcome to November!

This is how Morgan takes her naps these days....
2 comments:
Andrew recently discovered Calvin and Hobbs. I will have to tell him!
I love the Calvin and Hobbs costumes! Who would have thougt? Nancy
Post a Comment