Chadwick spent the two days learning about ultrasonography. The thing he found most interesting, he said, was that the ultrasound machine is most effective when it spends 99% of its time listening and only 1% of the time "talking." Maybe we can all learn something from that.....
Morgan came back from our vacation grateful that she is an only child - Nathan and Beth have 5 children who doted and loved on her all weekend. She was a little overwhelmed with so many people in her "bubble." By Monday, she was doing much better with it all, th
ough she wouldn't let me put her down without hollering for the day after coming home. Her next oldest cousin is almost 2 months older, so they had fun exploring the house. Below is Ed's favorite drawer in the kitchen.And she found some neat toys to chew while
there as well.Chadwick was not the only one to have some learning over the weekend. Beth loves to sew and challenged me to make some pajama pants while there. With her guidance, I made not one but two pair of pants - one for me and a matching pair for
Morgan! They turned out well, and we had a good time throughout the process. I had Beth take a few pictures of me at the sewing machine to prove that I did actually do it myself....for all those who doubt my new skills! They are pink plaid with red ladybugs. I love them!
3 comments:
Wow! Good job! I'm impressed. Does Chad get a pair?
So cute. I love matching pj's. I made all my nieces pajama pants one year for Christmas, before I had any other nephews too!! It was so fun!! I love it!
Sew cute! LOL
That is awesome, I love that you made some for Morgan too.
Tell Beth if she makes me sew, I am not visiting her. ; )
Post a Comment