


Darwin has finally met his match. This is the largest rawhide bone I have ever seen, much less given to a dog. One of the sisters that I visit teach was given this bone for her dog at Christmas, who tops maybe 35 pounds. The dog was immediately frightened of the large treat and has never touched it. Since that time, it has been kicked around the house and wound up behind the couch. Shayna decided that Darwin would benefit from the challenge, so I brought it home. The first night he spend quite a lot of time looking at the thing. Since then, we are entertained nightly as he tries to drag it around the living room. He has yet found a good strategy to start eating his bone, but he spends time licking it and trying to start a good chew point. I think it's taller than Morgan, who grunts and tries to lift it....she can't get more than one end off the ground.
It gives him something to do at night, and us another excuse to laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment