
We have a 1-year-old! Who would have thought?? I found a photo of me one year ago at Valentine's Day....and I was much more comfortable this year than last!

My mom, step-dad Mark, and grandparents flew in from Albuquerque to help us celebrate - and it was a blast! Mom brought her cake decorating kit with her so we made Morgan's cake. I wanted something that was simple and that had a built-in piece especially for Morgan.....and came up with a hot air balloon!

We had the party at Steve and Nancy's house and were joined by Chadwick's two grandmothers. We missed James and his family due to illness. We'll snag them next year! We kept things simple; pizza, salad, an

d breadsticks for dinner, cake, and presents. Chadwick bought a little flower pinata that had strings you pulled to release the candy. Morgan didn't really get it but we saved the thing for next year....
And here are some photos of the singing, cake eating, with a stroller she got from Mom and Mark, and with her great-grandparents.




Four days after the family left, I said goodbye to Morgan and Chadwick and boarded a plane bound for Santiago, Chile to attend a friend's wedding and play tourist for a week. Those pictures will come later. It was a great time and I sure miss the warmer weather!
1 comment:
oh.. I want to kiss Morgan's cheeks off! And I can't wait to hear the report on the trip to chille...so cool! love you, Hayley
Post a Comment