Monday, August 22, 2011

Another First of Many

Yesterday morning, our little busybody went to Nursery at church....and stayed, by herself, the whole time! The gals who are teachers in the class said she did great until about the last 10 minutes when she started asked for "dietie," aka blankie/binky. I've been looking forward to this day for several months since it's become a challenge to keep her busy throughout the church classes, but now that it has come and gone I'm just sad that she's so big! Now I know why parents cry when their child goes off to kindergarden for the first time...

In typical Morgan fashion, she's too busy to look at the camera for more than 2 seconds, which isn't enough time to get a good shot of her face. Here she is re-arranging her Micky Mouse books in their box, an activity she loves!

1 comment:

Steve and Nancy said...

It makes me a little sad to see her growing up, too. Life is such a miracle. Nancy