Oh, how the time flies when one is busy making cookies, shopping, wrapping, delivering goodies, eating goodies delivered, singing Christmas carols each afternoon with Josh Groban or the Chipmunks....
This really is the best time of year. I get so excited even pulling out my Christmas decorations! And as Morgan gets older, her enthusiasm will continue to grow. She loves the Christmas lights on the tree and around the house and wants them turned on all the time, she loves the bows on the presents, and has basically left the tree alone. I dressed her up and took her to the mall with a friend to visit Santa. Let's just say that she was less than enthused about the meeting, but we got a nice photo of Santa, a timid Morgan with her blankie, and myself! Maybe next year he won't be so scary.
Tonight while sitting on the couch looking at books with me, Cleo started a grooming session, licking her paws and wiping her face, proceeding to her belly, etc. Morgan looked at Cleo and started licking her hands and wiping her own face. Then she bent over and tried to lick her belly as well! She thought she was pretty clever.
From our family to yours, we wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We pray that 2012 will be good to you and your families!!
p.s. I took 37 pictures of our tree one evening trying to get a good shot. And this was one of the best...turns out I need lessons!
1 comment:
Jules, love love love the grooming story- wish I could have seen it! Merry christmas to you! Hope it was a special one!
Post a Comment