Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Past-Due Update

Morgan and I flew down to Albuquerque at the beginning of May to spend a week with my family - it was a good trip full of visits, laughs, walks, and too much eating. After I returned from the trip, I had a doctor appointment. My doctor walked into the room and said, "Wow - 6 pounds (in 4 weeks)! Where have you been?" Yeah....
The highlights included a trip to the Nature Center near the Rio Grande, shopping with Mom, lunch dates with Mark and Morgan, a train ride and tour through the Rio Grande Zoo, and good visits with Nana and Bop, Nell and Poppi, and Aunt Steph and Uncle John. Randomly, one of my vet school classmates works down there and I was able to have dessert with her and another classmate who was in town for the weekend to catch up for a few hours. Turns out, the last time I saw Darbie I was pregnant with Morgan!

We have about 350 pictures from the trip, but I'll spare you the details and post some of my favorites.

No comments: