Several days ago, Morgan was climbing into her high chair for an afternoon snack. In one hand was some yogurt, the other was the spoon she had picked out from the drawer. "Mom," she tells me, "I love gogurt (yogurt)....it's pretty awesome."
She says things like that all the time! It cracks us up. One time she told me that the blocks she was playing with on the floor were not to eat (as they are often food for her animals) but for decoration. Such big words for a little person! And yesterday, she informed Mallorie that her wails were not an inside voice.
This is also a powerful reminder to me that I had better watch what, and how, I say things. They may come back to get me at some near point in the future!!
Friday, September 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are great. The best is the inside voice--I wish I could hear that in person.
Post a Comment