As slowly as time seems to creep, I can't believe that Mallorie has been with us for over five weeks now. She really is such a mellow baby - we'll see if she stays that way or if she develops into a fiesty little thing like her older sister. =) I would like to enroll Morgan into some sort of tumbling or gymnastics program this winter/early spring to make use of all the athletic energy she holds. One of her new favorite games? Tackling dad on the couch! "Dad, I tackle you!" she squeals before pouncing, unrestrained, on his head/chest/legs. Darwin is usually in the mix as well...I should get it on video. The cat avoids the chaos at all costs.
 |
| Burping her puppy |
Recently, Morgan has taken to nursing her dolls or animals while I am nursing Mallorie. She even asked for a burp cloth to place on her shoulder for post-nursing burping - what a good little mom! There is a constant hum of cooking, changing bottoms, putting animals to sleep, or going to school on her bus (backpack in place on her back) going on throughout the day. Her imagination has really taken off! The other day she created a family of kangaroos with her blocks - mom, dad, baby, grandma, and grandpa. The men are, naturally, taller than the women.
 |
| Morgan and her kangaroo family |
 |
| My four little M's! |
One of the veterinary assistants from Bench Animal Hospital, a great girl named Megan, brought over some goodies for the girls and I. Morgan received a tiny little doll which happens to be the mini-me version of the doll I bought her when Mallorie was born. Grandma Cindy helped to name the bigger doll Myrtle, so we now have Myrtle and Myrtle Jr.
And here are some photos of Mallorie recently. She looks like her sister, no?
1 comment:
Great pictures of beautiful girls. When I think of how much I love and appreciate my sisters, I am thankful that Morgan and Mallorie have each other!
Post a Comment