I can't believe that our precious little girl is THREE! The time has gone by so quickly. She amazes me daily with her smile and enthusiasm. She makes up songs to sing, loves to show off her new "moves," adores her baby sister, and has been teaching me about the kind of person and mother I would like to be when I grow up.
After a morning spent playing at a friend's house, we had a girls lunch out at Wendy's - she adores chicken nuggets - then got the chance to play at Uncle James's house. The day wasn't supposed to be so jam-packed, but that's what happens when life gets involved. Dinner was here at the house, chicken and rice casserole, and then off to the Grandparents Hunt house for cake and ice cream.
Yes, I made a Hello Kitty cake and with the help of a friend got it frosted. It turned out to be a delightful cake! Betty Crocker outdid herself on the cake mix; for some reason it was amazing.
Presents included a Cinderella accessory kit complete with tiara, shoes, earrings, necklace and handbag; a Polly Pocket doll, a green John Deere tractor and trailer, Thomas the Train set, and some much-needed clothing.
The morning after her birthday, she woke up and asked, "Mom? Am I still three?"

1 comment:
That frosting on that cake is amazing. Great job.
Post a Comment