Friday, January 31, 2014

A Few of Mallorie's Favorite Things

  • Time in the tub with sister
  • Poking Cleo, jumping back, and laughing
  • Listening to the song "I See the Moon"
    • She gets right up in my face and watches my mouth while I sing, a big grin on her face
  • Her blankie
  • Doing anything that Morgan is doing
  • Coloring
  • Listening to and looking at books
  • Playing mommy to her dolls, wrapping them in blankets and carting them around the house, gently patting their backs/heads
  • Daddy
  • Bananas, eggs, bread, cheese, yogurt, milk, chicken nuggets, fries, fruit in general
  • My cell phone
  • Singing
  • Eating on her own with a fork
  • Watching movies, especially the "My Little Pony" video
  • Playing outside
  • Cuddling
Peanut butter and jelly...messy combo

1 comment:

Steve and Nancy said...

I'd like to watch you and Mallorie when you sing "I See the Moon" to her.