skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Few of My Favorite Things
- Snuggles in my bed first thing in the morning with Mallorie while she drinks milk from her sippy cup. While she drinks, she will often reach a little hand up, find my face or shoulder in the semi-dark of the room, and gently pat pat pat.
- Listening to Morgan repeat words from the scriptures each night before bed. She has such a sweet voice. The words she creates if she doesn't understand is hilarious!
- Mallorie has a very contagious smile and belly laugh. Her grin lights up her whole face and those big blue eyes. I adore watching her learn about her environment.
- Hearing both of my girls singing.
- Feeling the spirit in the evenings as Chadwick and Morgan (with Mallorie singing back up) sing all four verses of "How Great Thou Art."
- Holding hands with Chadwick.
- Watching Mallorie's face light up in a grin while I sing "I See the Moon."
- Cuddle time with the cat while I lay on the couch.
- Giggling as Darwin runs like a cartoon character on our slick laminate flooring in the evenings when we get him all riled up.
- Having Morgan pull my ear to her mouth while she whispers gibberish, telling me a secret.
- Squish hugs from Morgan.
- Laughing with my husband.
 |
| Love these guys!! |
2 comments:
I love this post and the picture of Chad and the girls. I need a copy of that one. Nancy
It is a great photo.
Post a Comment