Sunday, June 1, 2014

Bathtub Giggles


Bathtub time in our house is often an adventure, as in all houses with young children, I imagine. Normally, there are few sounds coming from the bathroom for the first part of tub time while each girl is immersed in her own play. Toward the end of the time, there is often squeals and shouts of "No!" from one or the other as they start to interact and annoy the other. This time, the sounds of unrestrained giggles reached my ears, and I wandered into the bathroom to see what the fun was all about.

"What are you girls up to?" I ask, enjoying the view of their smiling faces. "Oh, nothing, Mama. We're just tooting," replied Morgan. At the word "toot," both girls immediately melt into further giggling. I snapped two photos and left them to enjoy their entertainment for a few more minutes before it was time to bathe.

Silly girls!

No comments: