So far, Chadwick located the baby crib and mattress, but no screws with which to hold it all together. I have located one baby monitor and the plug-in, but not the second monitor. We have a non-expired carseat I purchased from a friend as well as the pack-and-play, the nursing pillow, and several boxes of different sized boys' clothing from friends. The goal this weekend is to get the office re-arranged so that the nursery can occupy the other half of the room. I am excited to start putting things together for the arrival of this child! And anxious that it start happening sooner rather than later....I am at the end of 33 weeks as of this posting.
Morgan has been singing songs to my belly and loves to feel the movement. Mallorie just had the epiphany that she is going to be a big sister and she loves the thought. The two girls are playing together like friends (or enemies) on a regular basis and throughout the day. I love how they are learning from each other! Potty training has not truly commenced nor been complete, Morgan has learned to climb the trees out back and spends time hanging out like a monkey, Mallorie figured out how to "gallop" while walking, and we got Morgan all registered for kindergarten. She will be a Chapparral Cougar starting in August! And she's stoked that she can be a Coug like her mom and dad. =) I'm so proud.
I haven't been super diligent in taking pictures these last few months, but here are a few of my favorite moments:
| Indoor campfire |
| The lamb donating blood |
| New car! 2011 Honda Pilot...we love it |
No comments:
Post a Comment