Monday, September 24, 2018

Six Candles

Our little Bug-A-Boo turned six this month!!

I was in labor with her FOREVER the weekend she came into the world. She wound up in NICU for observation for 2 days. Chadwick went back to work the next day (he was not happy about that), leaving me to fend for myself in the hospital and make the trip every two hours to nurse our newborn. And I came home from the hospital - without Mallorie - to a very sick, little Morgan. I remember finally walking into our house, seeing Morgan with a high fever on the couch, and turning right around to head down the street to the nearest Urgent Care for an exam on my oldest. I remember thinking, "Why do people have more than one child?? Welcome to having multiple children, Julie."

Our Mallorie is a curly, golden-haired little miss with a radiant smile and contagious laugh. She loves dresses, accessories, and her friends. She's my social butterfly and good with friends. Mallorie is also my home-body. I get the best snuggles from her in the morning. Spencer is her best little friend at home. She's blossoming in her ability to read, loves artwork, and playing outside.

We had several friends over for a party and she was on Cloud 9 the whole afternoon. She chose a purse cake and unicorn decorations - the perfect combination for this sweet girl.





Happy birthday, Mallorie-J!

No comments: