Monday, April 28, 2008

My First Horse!

I've wanted a horse for as long as I can remember - and I am finally getting one in a few months! He is a 12-year-old Paint gelding named Cherokee. My good friend, Alexis, has owned him for many years and used to show him when she was younger. He is currently a pasture ornament in Idaho Falls and Alexis thinks that we'll be a good match. Chadwick and I are going to make a trip to visit him at the end of May to make sure that we all like each other, but I think it will be a good fit! I'm going to board him with my in-laws who have 2 horses already....and he'll be in our backyard since we're moving nextdoor to the Hunts. Isn't he cute?

2 comments:

The Bott Family said...

How exciting! I hope you all get along very well. He is a looker! Good luck.

Tara H said...

have you got him yet? that picture kind of looks like he's biting that person's arm, I'd watch out for him.