Where are we now? We said good-bye to Pullman and moved south to Boise, Idaho to start our careers. I am working at a mixed animal practice in Caldwell (~30 miles west of Boise) and Chadwick will start his internship at the referral center, WestVet, on July 7. We are renting the house next to his parents, and part of the rent includes yardwork. Chadwick has been busy building a new corral fence, moving dirt, and pulling weeds. He is anxious to start his internship as he is getting tired of the daily manual labor. I am enjoying my job at Blayney Veterinary Clinic - our staff is wonderful, the clients have been nice, and my veterinary collegues have been so helpful and patient as I strive to get my feet under me! Each day is a challenge, and this week I will start hitting the dairies with the other large animal veterinarians to learn the ropes. Whee!


2 comments:
Cute house! We miss you guys!
I just found your blog, hope you don't mind. Sounds like you are enjoying "real life". I admit I'm scared to join you when dan is finished with this year, but really excited to be a part of it too! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment