
It's about time to introduce you to Miss Neds, the skeleton dog living in our office that Chadwick pieced together during vet school. She was a female Labrador in life and has been fun to have in the house. She's the perfect dog!
Christmas was wonderful for us - we stayed in Boise and had a relaxing day, ate tons of good food and spent time with one another and Chadwick's family. Gifts received included a lovely little mouse for our Cleo (which she loves), a Garmin GPS, several ties, a sport coat, books, clothes, a portable Shop Vac, and several items for baby: crib bedding, a changing table, and a fabulous rocker glider.

Now we're pretty much set as far as the "big" items are concerned, minus Baby of course!
And did I mention that I chopped off my hair several weeks ago? It seems as though hormones kicked in; I've talked with several ladies who had drastic hair cuts during pregnancy. Belly goes out, hair gets chopped. I don't understand the connection, but this is about week 31. We also got a tripod for our camera, which we tried out for the following photo.

We hope that you had a great Christmas and a fun-filled upcoming year. It was certainly be a year of change for us!
4 comments:
Exciting! Cute hair, cute nursery : ) I can't believe you are 31 weeks! The last 10 weeks fly by, it's so nice to be in the 30's, hee hee. Fun Christmas, wish we could have shared it with you.
Miss Neds looks nice in her Santa hat!
Cute hair jules!! I love it!! and your looking fabulous!! I can't wait.
I love the hair and the baby belly, it's the mom-do I call it. I did the same thing for both the babes! love you, want to come visit soon. Wish you guys would come to the conference in Vegas mid-feburary. Bad timing!
Post a Comment