Yesterday afternoon I ran to the grocery store while Chadwick took care of the munchkin. He had some raking to do in the backyard and Morgan volunteered to provide moral support and some added weight. What a good kid! She slept through the whole thing, as she usually does with all of her outings.
It's fun to watch Chadwick; he is so good with her!Here is my little girl getting used to some "baby bling"...she wasn't too sure what to think of it:
And some numbers for Beth: 2-3: the number of hours Morgan typically goes between feedings, day or night; 1.5: the number of hours spent in the rocking chair last night with this monster who didn't want to fall back asleep after her 4 am feeding; 1,000: seems like the number of dirty diapers she makes for us each day; 12: maybe the time I can finally get into the shower each day (maybe)
4 comments:
Ugh to the 1.5 hours in the night. Those are long hours.
Noon is good.
Very cute in the bling and raking. Especially raking.
Such a cute post!! Be prepared, Dads (maybe especially Hunt dads) will take their kids and involve them in pretty much anything they are doing and sometimes I haven't approved! lol. "no playing rugby with the kids strapped on!"
As far as going places, it gets MUCH easier, the older they get. Less preparing the child, less in the diaper bag. I used to work at 1pm a couple days a week and it took me ALL MORNING to get Odessa ready to get out the door. Just as I was ready she would poop in another diaper and/or spit up on her clean clothes, it was INSANE. So it's normal and before you know it, you will be throwing a spare diaper and sippy cup in your purse (no diaper bag) and Morgan will be climbing into her car seat!
Good luck, you are doing great to shower by noon! : )
I don't know how I missed seeing Chad and Morgan working outside my house. Thanks for sharing the picture. I am so glad that my sons are good fathers. They had a pretty good teacher - Steve. Nancy
I am equally glad that my sons chose incredible women to be their wives and mothers of their children! Nancy
Post a Comment