Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Creative Little Mind

Last week after dinner, I had the tray off Morgan's high chair for cleaning. She said, "Baby? Baby?" and went to get her little doll, which she quickly located and then placed in the high chair. "Num-num?" she asked. "Do you want some num-nums for your baby?" I asked her. A quick "yes!" followed and I got some craisons from the cupboard. She happily shoved one into the doll's face and then popped it into her own mouth. After one or two, Morgan ran off to get her stuffed animals. Hello Kitty, green frog, singing bear, duck, gorilla, and the puppy were among the animals shoved onto the chair and fed some craisons. After their "dinner," the animals and doll were re-located to the fireplace hearth, where she lined them up in a row with very little guidance on my part. I managed to snag a photo with her and the animals before she jumped off the hearth and began to put them back next to the couch.




Might I add that as she put them away, it was 1-2 animals at a time? Twelve steps from the hearth to the couch, twelve back to the hearth. Times 5 trips.....that's a lot of steps! No wonder she sleeps well at night!

1 comment:

Steve and Nancy said...

She is growing up so fast!