Last Sunday we had the chance to bless Mallorie and were lucky to have Chadwick's Dad, Steve, and brother James with him in the circle. Our good friend Bishop Cox and the current Bishop Woolf completed the circle of priesthood holders around our little girl. Sister Cox and I served together in Young Women and she has become something of an adopted grandma to Morgan and now Mallorie. All of her grandkids are out of state and I think she enjoys having a little person running around the house. Both are amazing people and I love having them in our lives. Sadly for us, they are moving for the winter down to Arizona....snowbirds!
 |
| James, Chadwick, Steve, Bishop Cox |
 |
| Sister Cox |
 |
| Nana Manwaring and Grandma Fife |
We went to the Hunts for a yummy dinner which completed the day. Morgan continues to adore her little sister - asking to hold her, help burp her after nursing, or singing songs when Mallorie is upset. Song of choice? "I Am a Child of God." It's precious and usually helps to calm the little one until I can get there.
Even though I have had more cranky days than not since Mallorie joined the family, I am grateful she is here and blessed to have a priesthood holder in the house who is capable and willing to give a blessing to our sweet girl. I love my little family!
1 comment:
I love your little family too! Nancy
Post a Comment