Case in point - while on a trip for the Hunt family reunion in Utah, Spencer discovered that the drawers to the dresser were empty and easily pulled open. While we unpacked and got ready for bed, he was busy carrying our shoes from one drawer to another, opening and closing said drawers happily unobserved. I was content to let him have at it, though it made for some frustration the next morning as we were attempting to get out the door for breakfast. None of us had a match to our shoes and many minutes were spent opening and closing drawers, looking under the sink and blankets to located the second of 5 pairs of shoes.
Household items also get "misplaced" by our little sticky fingered man. The latest example:
Right where I left you.
Not where I left you.
He sneaks out to the blackberry patch to stuff the juicy berries into his mouth. It's never hard to determine what he's been up to when he comes to the back door looking like this! Unfortunately, the berry juice never quite comes out of his clothes....
Enjoying a game of peek-a-boo.
This little man keeps us on our toes for sure! I love his smile, his giggles, and watching him explore his environment.
No comments:
Post a Comment