Thursday, January 19, 2017

Christmas Things Continued

I snagged a few more photos from my mom and Mark's visit....and here they are in no particular order.

With the chaos of added people in the car, the thought of opening presents in mind, and the glee of only having church for an hour Christmas morning, we piled out of the car and into the house. Without Mallorie. She's still in a five-point harness car seat and while she is capable of buckling herself into the seat, she needs help getting out. I assumed Chadwick would get her out as he was driving and on that side of the car. He was thinking of three other things. Grandma and Grandpa had their hands full of Morgan and Spencer. Garage door was shut; we all went inside and started prepping for opening gifts in the den. It occurred to me 10-15 minutes later that I hadn't seen or heard from Mallorie in a while. When it hit me that she was in the car, I bolted to the garage and opened the car door to find a sad, crying, tear-streaked Buga-Boo strapped in her seat. We made a fuss over her and she forgave us, sweet spirit that she is.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Afew more of the igloo, snow-man building, playing, and coloring.
 
 
 
 

No comments: