Bubs still has the best belly laugh, a full smile complete with underbite, and loves to show off when people come to the house. Quick to apologize, he makes up for his mistakes with a snuggle and head hung low. And he doesn't hesitate to ask me if I'm sorry for getting upset with him, if I haven't apologized on my own at that time.
He is a delightful mix of all boy - launching off furniture, high places, and creating guns out of sticks to shoot bad guys - and is comfortable with a sensitive side I'm attributing to the influence of his sisters. The other morning, he was playing in his room as I got ready for the day. It was a little quiet so I peeked in through the door and found him meticulously lining the My Little Ponies side-by-side in his white bookshelf. He loves to look at books (bugs, dinosaurs, and Star Wars are favorites from the library), watch movies, and play with his sisters. "When I'm five, I'll get to ride the bus and go to Chaparral Cougars, just like my sisters," he likes to inform me.
| First sunny day above 55 degrees. Why not swim? |
For his birthday - back in May, I should add - he was all over the place for a theme for the cake. Batman won and the cake turned out well. It poured buckets the afternoon of his party!
| Pretty sure he spit all over the cake.... |
| One of my favorite traditions....the decorated chair. My hubs has talent! |
I can't imagine our family without this charismatic little man. He makes me a better Mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment