I didn't think so.Yesterday afternoon, Chadwick and I rode the Thunder Mountain Line, a train which lives in Horseshoe Bend (north of Boise about 35 minutes). The special of this time of year: the pumpkin liner. Along with many noisy, some screaming children and their parents, we loaded up on a
rickety train and traveled an hour north to Banks to a small area where they had tons of pumpkins lined up, ready to be chosen. Ice cream and apple cobbler was available for $1 (too bad we weren't carrying any cash, I was hungry) and the weather was perfect! We had 30 minutes to choose the perfect pumpkin before we loaded up and came home. It was super fun! I decided we will start a tradition of going to pick a pumpkin somewhere other than the store each year.
It was hard to choose just one pumpkin, but managed to find the perfect one. Chadwick took home a large, round one with a great side for carving. I chose a small, fat, round one that I could easily carry back on the train. It was a riot to watch these parents with multiple kids, who of course wanted the largest pumpkin possible but weren't big enough to carry the thing. It was entertaining!
I also have to update my pregnancy profile, per request of my Bop-bop. In honor of the season, Chadwick participated as well:
His belly is a bit bigger than mine. =)
And here is a picture of the cat, since she posed so nicely for me this afternoon. It's a rough life!
3 comments:
How fun for you! I like the train ride. It's pretty relaxing. I can't wait to see how Chad carves out the pumpkin this year. Chad will have to let you know how your feet are doing, since you can't see them anymore. :)
I love the photo looking down at your belly. It is so funny to me--I love your sense of humor and I can totally relate. I thought about painting my toenails the other day and thought twice . . . it was too hard to get to them around my baby bulge.
Yeah how fun! Chad come to the Caine center soon, so I can't wait to see this little growing belly in person! Can't wait to see how cute you are.
Post a Comment