On Friday 2/26 we welcomed little Morgan Marie into the world. She weighed 6lb12oz and was 19 inches long. I am now home from the hospital and feeling sore, tired....and excited for life to keep going with this new family addition.
Chadwick has been amazing with her and my mom is in town for the week to care for the three of us and our cat. Some pictures are posted here: www.picasaweb.google.com/julieandchadwick/Welcome#. I'll get some on the blog when I'm feeling more energetic. If the link doesn't work, try the old copy-paste method.
Yay for parenthood and all that it brings!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! It's a beautiful name.
so excited for you. Girls are so fun. Hope you feel well and everything starts out well for you. Love you guys!
So excited and wanting to come to Boise and see her and the new parents! Hope you are feeling on the mend. Congratulations again, she looks beautiful.
Post a Comment