Sunday, June 24, 2012

And still going strong...

"When I said I do I meant that I will, til the end of all time
Be faithful and true, devoted to you
That's what I had in mind, when I said 'Ido.'"  ~Clint Black in our wedding song

Happy 6th anniversary to my better half!! I can't believe it's been that long....looking back it's been a wild ride!
  • Two years of veterinary school, studying and learning how to be married
  • A move to Boise
  • New jobs and lessons to be learned from each
  • One cat with multiple toes
  • Expansion of our little family with the birth of Morgan Marie
  • Purchase of a house
  • Further expansion of the family by four big, yellow paws
  • Learning to be parents and balance that with our partnership
  • Purchase of Canine Blood Heroes, Boise and running a canine blood bank
  • Looking forward to the birth of our second sweet girl in September
  • And we're still learning and loving!!

2 comments:

Steve and Nancy said...

We are so proud of you and happy for you too. Mom Hunt

Hannalee said...

I can't remember if I already knew you were having another girl, but congratulations!! I hope you're feeling well and have a smooth last couple of months. :) Miss you.